Your browser is no longer supported

To get the best experience, we suggest using a newer version of Internet Explorer/Edge, or using another supported browser such as Google Chrome.

Gifts by Americans to Victoria University

Under the Canada-United States Income Tax Convention, a citizen or resident of the United States is entitled to a charitable deduction for gifts to a Canadian university, provided he or she or a family member is or was enrolled. (Family member includes, spouse, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings.)

If these conditions do not apply, U.S. gifts may be made through the Associates of the University of Toronto Inc.
For information on giving to U of T through the Associates, please call toll free: 1-800-699-1736 or e-mail

Donations may be sent to:
Mr. Gary Kaufman
Treasurer, The Associates of the University of Toronto, Inc.
58 West 84th Street, #2F
New York, NY 10024 USA

Gifts by residents of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland to Victoria University

The University of Toronto has established a Fund account with the Charities Aid Foundation. Please contact them directly for information pertaining to the tax treatment of gifts in the United Kingdom. The University's Fund reference number is T70139430.

Gifts by residents of Hong Kong to Victoria University

The University of Toronto Hong Kong Foundation solicits and receives donations for scholarships enabling undergraduate students from Hong Kong with financial need to attend the University of Toronto. Visit the website: