The Victoria College Emerging Leader Awards recognize recent graduates, 40 years of age or under, who have excelled professionally or who have notable accomplishments in their professional work or volunteer service, such as community work, humanitarianism and philanthropy.
It is given annually to a maximum of three alumni.
Nominations will be considered by a Selection Committee comprised as follows:
• Past President, AVC Executive
• President, AVC Executive
• Member-at-Large, AVC Executive
• VUSAC Designate or Vic Ambassador
• Victoria University Board of Regents Governance and University Affairs Committee member
• Alumni Affairs Officer
• Executive Director of Alumni Affairs & Advancement
Congratulations to alumnae Sima Atri Vic 1T2, Ivana Dizdar Vic 1T5 and
Jesse Sperling Vic 0T9.
Please join us in congratulating this remarkable group of alumni. We look forward to celebrating all of them at a future event. More information about the recipients will be shared with the community in the coming months.
Do you know someone deserving of the Emerging Leader Award? Nominate a Vic alumna/us today.Please submit your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31, 2021. Kindly include the below details to the best of your ability.
- Name of nominee, graduation year and contact information.
- A brief letter of support outlining why your nominee should be considered for the award. Highlights can include the nominee's achievements, awards, volunteer work, etc.
- Name of nominator, graduation year (if applicable) and contact information.
- Name of supporting nominator, grad year (if applicable) and contact information.