The Office of the Registrar and Academic Advising offers students support and advice about course registration, academic advising and financial matters. Our front-desk staff can help you understand official policies and procedures. You can book academic advising appointments to speak with academic and financial advisors.
In response to the cancellation of on-campus activities, we are providing additional options for students to reach us. We are providing phone and video-conferencing academic advising options for one-on-one appointments. Online appointments with Learning Strategists may also be booked.
You can reach us by phone and email and for appointments from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., and from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday.
Please call us at 416-585-4508 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and to book an appointment.
We can help you with:
- Course, Degree and Program Planning
- Fees and Finances
- Future, Newly Admitted and Transfer student questions
- Graduation and Future Planning
- Change of Name or Gender on Academic Record Requests
- Petition Questions
- Re-registration online or by pdf
- Transfer Credit questions
We also work with other many departments at Vic and the University of Toronto to co-ordinate learning support services for our students.
- Academic Dates and Deadlines
- Accessibility Services & Remote/Online Delivery
- COVID-19 – Student FAQs Faculty of Arts and Science
- COVID-19 Information for University of Toronto Students: Coping with Stress, Fees, International Students, Residence
- Financial Support and Funding Opportunities
- Online Learning Resources for Students
- Remote Online Tech Resources
- Research Assistance
Office of the Registrar and Academic Advising
73 Queen's Park Crescent, Northrop Frye Hall 106
Toronto ON M5S 1K7
Email : email@example.com
Please provide your full name and student number with all communications.