The staff of the Office of the Dean of Students is responsible for assisting students in maintaining their quality of life beyond the classroom. We provide students with services and supports related to extra-curricular activities on campus, housing, careers and personal matters. For instance, you can chat with our campus life coordinator about getting involved on campus or strategize your career with our career advisor and educator. If our Office doesn’t have an in-house solution for you, we are always happy to guide to other resources.
We are currently operating primarily by email, phone or video conferencing. If you need to get in touch with our office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, comments or concerns.
We can help you:
- answer residence questions
- prioritize your health and wellness
- get involved in campus life activities
- thrive as an international student
- explore your options and plan your career (coming soon)
- participate in the Ideas for the World program
- attend or volunteer at Higher Education conferences
- ask. listen. talk. about mental health and wellness
We also work with other departments at Vic and the University of Toronto to further support your experience as a student:
Office of the Dean of Students
150 Charles St. W.
Please provide your full name and student number in all communications.