Starting August 1, you may submit a request to defer Fall/Winter fees based on a Victoria College scholarship in order to complete your registration.
- I am a Victoria College student in the Faculty of Arts & Science.
- I have enrolled in courses on ACORN for the 2020-2021 Fall/Winter session.
- I do NOT have any arrears (outstanding fees) from a previous session.
- My mailing address is valid and up-to-date on ACORN.
- The value of my Vic scholarship covers at least the minimum payment required for registration. (For the minimum payment amount, see Financial Account Invoice Format on ACORN in early August.)
opens August 1, 2021
Requests will be processed beginning in mid-August. After August 23, you may log onto ACORN to check that the deferral has been processed and that your registration status has changed from "Invited" to "Registered".
Third-Party (non UofT/Vic) Scholarships, waivers and other financial arrangements for registration please see Student Accounts.